24 March 2008

Mom to the Rescue

Blogging has its benefits. Last week after reading my rant about the Girl Scouts, Natalie instant messaged me a link indicating which grocery stores have Girl Scouts posted in front selling cookies. Work, errands, and writing four checks at Macy's kept me from making my way to Harmon's to buy any cookies and I was left somewhat disgruntled.

Well Saturday morning my phone rang and it was my mom informing me that she had purchased Samoas,Tagalongs, and Thin Mints just for me. YAY! Moms know how to make it better. She even delivered them to my house. She, Ben, and I each had a Samoa in celebration of the over-priced once-a-year goodness. Thanks mom!

5 comments:

Jen said...

I was out running on Saturday and ran past a few girls and their moms selling Girl Scout cookies. I wanted to stop badly and buy some, not only for you, Ben and Grace, but for me as well. Two reasons I didn't:
1. I don't usually run with my wallet on me.
2. Wouldn't buying Girl Scout cookies defeat the purpose of running?
I was so close to going back when I got home!

Mar said...

I wish I could run.

Mar said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mar said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mar said...
This comment has been removed by the author.