21 April 2008

That's What I Call "Viewer Discretion Advised"

Does this seem wrong to anybody else? Currently, Babies-R-Us is featuring a Pregnancy Belly Cast Kit, with which an expecting mother can paste goopy strips of casting material all over her bare overstuffed breasts and protruding tummy “to create a lasting memory of her pregnancy…that will be treasured for a lifetime.”

No, seriously. What the hell? Check out these pictures. Because I want my baby/milk factory immortalized and hung on my wall for all to see. I especially like the flowers on the breasts with stems attached to the belly button like umbilical cords. What is wrong with people?







8 comments:

Stephanie said...

when i am in charge, things will be different....things like this will not be allowed.

Natalie said...

Dammit! Now what am I going to get you for our baby shower present?

Anonymous said...

That is seriously STUPID (to use a word I'm not allowed to say in front of the kids)!!!

Jodi said...

OH MY.

gurrbonzo said...

why are you disrespecting my flower boobs?

Jen said...

That is sick, twisted, disgusting, revolting, unsightly, ridiculous, retarded, nasty, wretched, idiotic, stupid, lame, foul, hideous, obnoxious, moronic, and just plain dumb. Those "cotton headed ninny muggins."

Beau Sorensen said...

It's just a product for morons, designed by morons.

chiggidy said...

i can't believe that you don't want that. i'm with natalie. what should i send for your baby shower then?!