01 July 2008

Memorandum Monday, Posted on Tuesday: Harshin' my Mellow

Memorandum
To:
S'more Bloggers
From: Mar
CC: My Adoring Blog Readers
Date: 6/30/2008
Re: Your Spelling Habits

For all of you who find it necessary to post about your trip up the canyon to roast weinies and make whatever version of S'mores you find necessary to share on your blog, those squishy white things you put in the middle of the S'mores are spelled Marshmallow, not Marshmellow.

Please ensure that subsequent posts, because we know you can't go up the canyon just once, contain the proper spelling in order to keep my blood pressure down.

7 comments:

Natalie said...

Funny that I went up the canyon last night and roasted some mallows. I won't post about it.

And hello, maybe if your blood pressure rises it will cause you to go into labor?? Just a thought.

Stephanie said...

sigh. i don't know which one is worse, the mispellings, or the way those particular posts are written

we went up the canyon ! it was so fun! it feels like summer now! i love living in utah!

are you in labor yet? because my blood pressure just shot through the roof

Jen said...

It's true. The mallows need to be spelled correctly. And people need to stop using multiple exclammation points on titles and posts. I'll always think of Mrs. Thompson from Olympus High School. "You don't need more than one exclammation point. We get it. You're excited. That's the point of the exclammation point!"

gurrbonzo said...

Maybe you should mellow about the mallows. BWAHAHAHA.

Who was it who said you're only allowed to use two exclamation points in your life, so you'd better use them wisely? I heard it in a writing class, so it must be true, though I don't know who the enforcer is.

gurrbonzo said...

Also, I went into labor by laughing about the 14 year old in our old ward who hardcore fellowshipped me and made an effort to talk to me at every meeting and even tried to include me when we chaperoned a stake dance. So you should try that.

chiggidy said...

I love marshmellows. They are so good roasted and charcoal black. That's the only way to eat marshmellows.

I hope I just sent you into labor because of the rage you have for misspelling.

chiggidy said...

Oh, I forgot to put it this way....

I love marshmellows!!!!!!!!!! They are so yummy!!!!!!!!