23 October 2008

A Lack of Self Respect


I respect those people at the gym that are willing to put aside all pretention and pride and give in to watching Saved by the Bell on their individual TV monitor while they work out. Forget pretending to like CNN, Fox, or ESPN for the sake of what others think of you; just watch Saved by the Bell and let Zac, Slater and the rest of the gang get you through your workout.

I, on the other hand, will continue to disrespect myself and worry about what others think while I feign loving the "breaking news" that isn't really breaking instead of just stopping on the channel with Saved by the Bell even though I really want to.

3 comments:

Jen said...

You and Lindsey Newton should get together. She bought EVERY episode of Saved By The Bell on eBay from someone.

Shawn, Em, Spencer and Ty said...

Saved by the bell. What classic television!!!

Stephanie said...

dude, espn sucks.