20 November 2008

Some Boys Wear Pink...But Usually They're GIRLS

What about my baby GIRL says, "Hey old man at church, I'm a boy. What's up nosey person at the bank, I'm a dude. Hi raspy-voiced cashier lady; you can call me 'little guy' if you'd like."

Is it the pink bow on her head?
Is it the flowered blankey drapped over her?
Is it the purple binki she is going to town on?
Or is it the ruffly sweatshirt she just yacked all over?

WHAT THE HELL IS IT? I am thisclose to laying out the next person that calls her a boy.

4 comments:

Shawn, Em, Spencer and Ty said...

I think she looks just like a girl. I realize I haven't seen her in a while, but I never doubted this truth!

Mar said...

Thanks Em. I can always count on you.

JustMe said...

PLease do lay out the next person - and blog about it.

Jen said...

Just make sure you don't lay out Grandma Moffitt. She can't even get her own gender right.