14 November 2008

This Maybe Was On a Christmas Card

My sister posted some of her family pictures on her blog--the ones that didn't make the cut because she was talking or had her mouth open funny--and the title was, "Photos You Won't See on Our Christmas Card."

So in response to that I have posted a picture of myself that did in fact show up on my Christmas card a few seasons ago when I was single. (Right now looking at this picture, you say, "Damn, why was she ever single?" I concur. It was hard to believe.) Since I didn't have a family or spouse-person to put on a Christmas card I decided to dress up in my grandma's slick 80's exercise suit and put my little lonesome sexy self on a Christmas card that I mailed to the whole family.

Pretty sure I caught myself a man and had him reeled in by the following Christmas. Don't ever under estimate the power of neon.

6 comments:

Gates Family said...

Nice....

Stephanie said...

never underestimate the power of neon.


i will be passing that advice on to all my single siblings/cousins from now on.

thanks.

chiggidy said...

i'm taking a similar approach for my card this year.

i hope it snags me a man.

Jen said...

Now I can see why Grandma snagged such a fellow like Grandpa! It's in the pants!

JustMe said...

I've seen you when you weren't wearing neon. You are seriously one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen in my life. Not to mention the fact that you're also smart and very funny.

Ben got a real prize, and so did you. ;-)

Shawn, Em, Spencer and Ty said...

That is the best picture I have ever seen!!!!