21 May 2008

Memo to the Annoying People at Work

Memorandum
To:
Everybody at Work
From: Mar
CC: My Adoring Blog Readers
Date: 5/21/2008
Re: Your Annoying Habits That Make Me Want to Slap You

Effective immediately, the following actions will not be tolerated:

Walking past the metal file cabinets on the opposite side of my cubicle and hitting them with your knuckles, thus creating a metal reverberation fit to drive me insane,

Using your speaker phone with your office door open for all to hear,

Failing to silence your cell phone, and

Calling out, “Hey preggers,” when I walk past you in the hall.

Employees who engage in the above mentioned activities will be put on probation and yelled at by “Preggers.”

6 comments:

Beau Sorensen said...

Might I also mention not doing anything about a job and then bugging you to death at the last possible minute to get it done RIGHT NOW because suddenly it's very, very important and I am very, very impatient?

Stephanie said...

dude. does comment mccommenster work at your work? i think she does....

im glad i met you too. you were just too vague and ghost-looking in my head when we were just an internet friend

gurrbonzo said...

I won't mess with you, Preggers!

Natalie said...

i want you to stay pregnant forever! I am going to miss the pregnant rage.... and my online buddy.

Mar said...

Sorry Nat, this girl is definitely against staying pregnant forever. Preggers is on the count down!

Jodi said...

i have tears you crack me up.

i always hated when my co-workers would whistle.